Lose Weight Easily. Live longer. Be Healthier
A simple weight loss plan that fits into everyone’s daily lives
- No calorie counting or restrictive eating
- Eat as much as you like of the food we were designed to eat
- No fad diets or complicated recipes
- Simple changes that make a big difference
- Never go to bed hungry, but still fast for 24-hours
- Eat with you family
- No need to spend hours weighing and preparing food
Fast 4: Life takes the best elements of the most effective diets, bringing together intermittent fasting, the revolutionary weight loss method made popular in other fast diets such as 5:2, warrior diet and alternative day fasting, combining it with a way of eating as much as you like of the foods that we were designed to eat (paleo diets), and creating a program that is both easy to follow, and highly effective.
Simple Changes to everyday life
By making a few simple changes you will enjoy:
- Significant weight loss, initially rapidly, then sustainable in the long term.
- Huge health benefits
- A longer life
Based on Richard’s personal incredible weight loss experience of losing 70lbs of fat and keeping it off, and 1’000s of hours of research. Fast4: Life is a comprehensive weight loss and health based way of eating that will fit into everyones day to day lives.
Unlike 5:2, and other intermittent dieting programs, Fast4: Life puts you in a proper fully fasted state giving you much greater health and fat burning benefits.
The Fast4: Life 3 part program:
- Phase 1, Blast: Lose weight rapidly initially
- Phase 2, Burn: Sustainable long-term weight loss
- Phase 3, Maintainance: To ensure that the weight doesn’t go back on
- What food to eat and what to avoid
- How to easily overcome hunger
- A simple trick that allows you to eat everyday, and go to bed full, but still to do 24-hour fasts
- How to measure and track your progress, whilst keeping motivated.
- Great tips on how to make fasting as easy as possible
- Why eating a little is sometimes harder than eating nothing for short periods
- The huge health benefits of intermittent fasting combined with eating the foods we were designed to eat
- Tips on training for weight loss and a sample program
Find it on: